NavBar

Thursday, February 24, 2011

my sister would work in malaysia

I just heard that my sister only wanted to work abroad, rather malaysia country after graduating from school. can not imagine when I received the news. circumstances that make this happen, I do not deserve blame someone else. my family is not poor, including families, nor included in a wealthy family, but the simplicity and togetherness we become the main capital for life.
has become a habit my mother always left alone by their children (my brother) after graduating from school. migrate to other areas such as dense urban salaried jakarta that only modest. they can only rely on the factory. become employees of the factory which is certainly time consuming and labor intensive. especially with the contract system which is always threatened when his time has come. have searched and searched again.
I want to promote my family. become better in any aspect. build advanced regions around the village. and even greater hopes to make others happy. perhaps with a lecture, taking university I could get it all after graduating college. hemm .... and had I wiped my hopes disappeared when considering my parents only a petty trader and an officer of the night watchman who is paid 60,000 a month Indonesia. but my mind had to be developed. my time is my time, must be different from the period of all my brother. education although more expensive, there must be ease in it.
may be a seller or just hoping to get a scholarship. I dared, but here I am just an ordinary person who is not too clever, and maybe luck has not been dipihakku. failure is found, is not the time, I thought.

"to my mother, thank you for all that you gave to me, boy you are. thank you for your prayers and your support. pardon has not been able to in the future you happy your parents. but I'm sure I'm certainly happy you. if I had not managed to please you in your old time, I just ask God to take my life before you.
mother, your son is happy you want. and need you to know, I'm very fond of you .. "

"for the beloved father of your son .. this can only be told .. keep the mother .. "

"my brother,,, forgive your brother, because I though you work away from the eye. the country people who sometimes sounds make cuts. but even if it is your will, brother can only pray that you get a place and a good job, brother promised to you and mother and family to try your happy though to death .. "

No comments: