NavBar

Friday, February 18, 2011

Indonesian people are very friendly


Thursday the 17th of february is a great day and make the heart excited. I went to Borobudur temple is so beautiful. borubudur temple is located in Magelang, Yogyakarta, Central Java has an incredible beauty. all people will be amazed and surprised when visiting there. buildings that have become part of the seven wonders of the world is flanked by high hills and mountains that protrude high above the sky. let alone the beauty of Borobudur temple which is not less competitiveness in height.
many things I do there, although just besama foreign tourists take pictures and enjoy the beauty of Borobudur temple with extraordinary coolness of air.
The first time I had to Borobudur, the first time I also spoke with foreign tourists, they are many who occupy themselves with pictures and more as I do. they come from different countries. There are originated from France, America, Australia, Canada and other countries. sometimes there is also a refusal to just talk to me because of busy recording precious moments for them while in Indonesia, but they refuse to very friendly. immediately I can only say thank you with a smile. they reverberate that Indonesian people are very friendly.
many interesting things when I talk to foreigners, especially regarding their activities after visiting this temple Borobudur. many of those who call Indonesia is a very beautiful cou

No comments: