NavBar

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Song from My Heart


The world was so dark
When you told me that you broke your love to me
I did’t know what should I do
And I just let the rain felt down
I wish it’ll make something new for you
Wish it could change your mind
But I knew that noroom for my love in your heart

I lost a pair of my heart,
Really I feel crazy
Really I want to dissapear from  this world
Really I don’t want to say I love you again
To the someone is not you


Your smile always accompanies me
Whatever I do, whenever I go
‘coz you are amazing
And make my life better
Now, I realize that you’re just the only mine
I never let you go
I never let you belonged to him
I’ll wait for you till the end of my life
Till your heart come to me again.
My life is just for you


for my beautiful girl.
by tarmudi bahari (www.mudijastin.blogspot.com)

No comments: